Qualified applicants shall be granted a 6-month membership subscription, starting from March 9, 2020, at Westerwelle Startup Haus Kigali with amenities such as:
- Access for a Fixed Desk on the 4th and 5th Floor as well as the Makerspace
- Meeting rooms
- Event priority if fully booked
- Own locker
- Mail service
- Access to our High-speed internet provided by Liquid
- Access to our Kitchen (incl. Coffee, Tea & Water)
- Featuring on our Hall of Fame
- Featuring in our Marketing
Mentoring sessions with experienced entrepreneurs.
Workshops in Business & Financial Management, Corporate Governance, Market Research, Market Segmentation, Budget Forecast, Sales and Marketing and mental Mental Health
Team building activities
How to apply
- Applicants must submit their startup ideas through the relevant online application form before March 8th , 2020 (GMT+2 23:59). Qualified applicants will be notified via email of their successful submission.